1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate with little marshmallows, and lots of them!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? All gifts are wrapped, unless I get tired and then they at least get a gift bag or box with some sort of design on it.
3. Colored light on house/tree or white? I have colored lights on my tree, but none on my house...maybe next year.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yeah, usually I do, but I can't find any this year...my hubs told me he'd get me some but I've yet to see it.
5. When do you put your decorations up? As early as possible...I'd decorate in July if I could.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? cranberry sauce...I usually don't eat it any other time but thanksgiving and Christmas.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? You know, when you're little, everything is special...I enjoyed it all, going to see family, getting toys, the whole nine yards.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't ever really remember believing in Santa...I had older cousins/sister so I'm sure they spoiled it for me before I could believe.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? With my family, we have always opened gifts on Christmas Eve...John's family does Christmas Day though. (maybe that's why I don't believe in Santa...because we had all our gifts on Christmas Eve and there was never anything on Christmas morning from him)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? SNOWMEN...EVERYWHERE!!!
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? I LOVE it, if it would ever happen!!!
12. Can you ice skate? Ummm...that would be a negative...my feet stay planted FIRMLY on the ground!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I can remember getting a barbie pool one year...I remember mom making me play with it in the dining room so that if I got water in the floor, I could wipe it up with a paper towel and it wouldn't get in the carpet. And I remember a doll house too that I really loved.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family, the birth of Jesus and trying to focus on that instead of worrying over who I bought something for and who I didn't.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I don't think I really have one...I LOVE it all.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? PUNCH...either mom, me, or my sister will make punch every year...slush punch...we eat the meal and stuff ourselves...and then we pack it in real good with lots, and lots, and LOTS of punch. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
17. What tops your Christmas tree? A snowman head...he has earmuffs on...LOL
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I like to give...especially to my nieces and nephew...
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Beautiful Star of Bethlehem
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Depends what flavor...I have blueberry flavored at work now...they are good.
21. What do you want for Christmas? I already have it...I got a new camera...YAY....woo hoo!!!
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? No, not always...
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? I wouldn't call it dressing up...we usually go to mom and dads and there's been times that I take my PJ's with me...this year mama says we're doing it at my house so I might not even fix my hair! HAHAHA
24. Do you own a Santa hat? nah
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? split up with family...Eve with my parents, sister, her family....Day, I try to spend time with John's family and then I go to my aunts because up until Feb. my grandmother was alive and we always had Christmas with her. I'm gonna miss her this year! : ( and then usually I go back to mom and dads Christmas night just to hang out.