Friday, November 14, 2008

The beginning

Do I know what I'm doing? HECK NO! That's why I'm gonna send my very dear, very bestest friend a message in a few to help me out! LOL Blogs interest me...my hubby tells me I'm being nosey reading about other people and their lives but I don't look at it that way. I've read many, many blogs throughout the years...recently I even followed John McCain's daughter Meghan on her blog. It was enlightening...interesting.
OK, so tomorrow I'm going to do something I've never done - cook a turkey! SCARY, but I'm sooo excited. I usually just wait on my mom to cook one for Thanksgiving and Christmas and that's when I get my turkey fix...but a wild hair hit me earlier this week and I called my hubs up and told him I wanted to cook a turkey. An hour later he's calling me to tell me that I have a turkey! He went out and bought one! Bless his heart, he gets excited when I even mention cooking he'll do anything to make a good meal possible. Not saying I don't ever cook, because I do. Tonight we had tacos. It was ok...neither of us care for them that much but it was something and I did fix it! Really though, I cook quite a bit. I just HATE the clean-up afterward. Anyways, I've got all these plans for tomorrows dinner and I'm hoping that I don't screw this turkey up because I'll probably cry my eye out! Pictures will be coming...yes I plan to document my first turkey! :)
Alright...this is a start! We'll see where this thing goes from here!

1 comment:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

WOOHOOOO.. I'm proud of you for starting a blog. WTG :)